Our first ever Christmas gift guide has been handpicked, making sure you’re left to decide between the best of the best for the lucky guy or girl in your life (Not to mention those annoying people, who are just so tricky to buy for!) Browse, shop & Enjoy!
1. I AM VERY BUSY phone case, ASOS, £18 – Super cute and let’s everyone know you mean business!
2. Olivia Burton watch, ASOS, £95 – Olivia Burton is perfect for sophisticated pieces that doesn’t break the bank!
3. Vans, & other stories, £52 – The classic slip on Vans, in the most gorgeous deep red leather. It’s the perfect combination of sport luxe
4. Love x Style x Life book, Anthropologie, £16.99 – Garance Dore is probably one of my favourite bloggers, ever. Her writing is witty, the website is a treat to look at and she weaves lifestyle and fashion together so well and the same goes for her book. Part-style guide, part-visual diary, this would make an awesome gift for any fashion lover in your life.
6. NARS mini lipstick set, Space NK, £29 – Curated by photographer, Steven Klein, these five shades will be the perfect companions this holiday party season
7. Decadence by Marc Jacobs, The Perfume Shop, £49 – I feel like every woman should enter every new year, with a new perfume; a new scent to celebrate a newer, more motivated you! And better way to do that than with a perfume this gorgeous?
1. AESOP grooming kit, MR PORTER, £50 – A grown up update to naff kits from Boots and perfect for the guy on the go, this kit includes everything they’ll need from cleaners and toners to mouthwash!
2. Portable phone charger, Urban Outfitters, £25 – Because even your portable phone charger has to match your #aesthetics.
3. BOSS the scent by Hugo Boss, The Perfume Shop, £45 – Now, I was going to stick in Paco Rabbane’s One Million instead but I feel like Hugo Boss’ cologne is so underrated, this smells amazing as well as many of his other scents.
4. Leather holdall, ASOS, £24.50 – Give his smelly, gym bag a preppy and sophisticated update!
5. Urbanears Plattan headphones, Urban Outfitters, £60 – Affordable, great quality and perfect for travelling; what’s not to love?
6. Humans of New York book, Amazon, £15 – Based on the blog of the same name, photographer Brandon Stanton’s work presents a much more intimate look into humans. I’m a massive fan of the whole concept and think this book would make such a great gift for anyone. With all the stories filled in it’s pages, who knows how much inspiration is to be gained?
7. Nike Blazers, Offspring, £84.99 – With some added details such as quilted leather and a rose gold swoosh, these are perfect for any street-styler looking to turn some heads! I love how this design has been updated.
FOR THOSE TRICKY PEOPLE!
GIFT IDEA #1 – AN EXPERIENCE:
Whether it’s a cooking class or a spot of afternoon tea, I find that taking someone out and spending some quality time makes for a fabulous gift. Even if it’s something you’ve done, going out of your way to spend time with someone could be all the gift they need.
Groupon and Wowcher have update their sites daily (even hourly, sometimes), with a wide range of discounted experiences such as spa treatments, 3-course meals and even paint-balling!
GIFT IDEA #2 – A MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION:
Now, this may sound lame but you don’t know how much of a great gift this is until someone actually gets it for you! Coming home after a long day of work to be greeted by the latest issues of your favourite magazines is such a mini fist-pump moment – it’s the gift that keeps on giving!
You can also get magazine subscriptions straight onto your iPad.
GIFT IDEA #3 – A PERSONALISED GIFT BAG:
This idea was inspired by my mum (aka the queen of Christmas), who would make up gift boxes/bags for her colleagues’ birthdays, rather than splurging on one item or an infamous bath set from Boots, she’d buy a lot of things she knows that person likes (my mum is super cute like that, lol).
So, instead of blowing the bank on an item they might not even like, why not try and make up a gift box for them? You could add in anything; their favourite chocolate, beauty products their always re-purchasing, a gift card to their favourite coffee shop.. the possibilities are endless! plus, it’s super easy and so fun to put together.
Words and images by Taylor-Dior Rumble (XO_TDR)